Saturday, September 15, 2007

introduce myself


Ken Ju is my name. I am a Taiwanese Canadian.

I owned a 1993 Chrysler Concorde which I bought in 2003 for $3500. It was a nice old car even thought some function already worn out or had a little problem but the engine is still good to run 180 km/hr and gave me a comfortable commuting to work everyday until I bought my motor bike last Oct.

The Japan made 2003 Kawasaki zzr250 was a street bike which looked like brand new. I spent $4900. It got 148kgs and run pretty fast. I like to ride it to everywhere. It is a dangerous sport. Some people get killed or get hurt by riding motorcycle. An old general of ancient China said “I will fight to death then just wrapped up my body with the horse leather and sent it back to my family. It will be my last wish”. Sometimes, a family made a man to give up a lots of adventure games. There were a lot of movies this year talking about the bike like “wild Hog”, “Ghost Rider”. I ride as carefully as I can. Keep the speed in limit or ride with group.

If you ask me which I like most, I can not tell you because I like them both. The ZZR250 is more gas economic 25 km/litre also cheap on insurance. It is pretty good for the global warming too. The full size car is good for shopping and take me to dine on weekend. I would like to own a BMW Z4 in the near future. It will be my last wish. lol. To die for the war is the most foolish things in human activity. I don't want to be as great as the ancient China General or Genkis Kan.
I just want to be nobody with a peaceful life.

This is a picture of me when I rode to Harrison Spring this summer with a group on the ferry.

No comments: